It does not matter what you see! Faith operates in the evidence of things not seen. Even if you have had a financial lack and you are believing for the breakthrough it does not change how faith operates, because faith operates in a realm above the natural that is seen. It is a supernatural release based on the Word of God as we decree in agreement with His Word. Imagine if God only said in the beginning, “I think there will be light!”. Of course He didn’t say that! Thank our PaPa Daddy God that He didn’t speak it that way, else the sun would not be in its place and shining today.
When you study the Hebrew text on the English phrase we know as “Let there be light.” found in Gen 1:3 you will find it is more precise in Hebrew and more directly spoken as “Be Light!”. Darkness had no choice but to yield to the creative power of faith spoken out with His “Word”. That word “be” is still echoing today as the sun shines. GLORY! That command from the Father is still creating and working from that one moment of “Be light!”.
Take sometime today and think about faith. It does not come from trials or seeing God deliver others through them, that may strengthen your faith but it won’t increase it. Increase of faith comes as we hear the Word of God. Talk to yourself as you read. Let your ears hear His Word. Apply it to your life and be a doer of His Word. Put faith to action with your confession!
If you are facing an impossible situation then that is great! Turn to God with Full Assurance In Trusting Him (FAITH) and release the Word He has given you concerning the situation from His Holy Bible.
2Co 5:7 MKJV
(7) For we walk by faith, not by sight;
Heb 11:1 MKJV
(1) Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Rom 10:17 MKJV
(17) Then faith is of hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.
Gal 6:9 MKJV
(9) But we should not lose heart in well-doing, for in due season we shall reap, if we do not faint.
Jas 2:20-24 MKJV
(20) But will you know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
(21) Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
(22) Do you see how faith worked with his works, and from the works faith was made complete?
(23) And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was imputed to him for righteousness, and he was called the friend of God.”
(24) You see then how a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.
Keep digging into His Word!
Pastors & Psalmist Gary and Rhonda Petzoldt