Moses had a problem with believing the LORD could use him. It was the will of the LORD for Moses to be the mouthpiece instead of Aaron, for we see that it angered the LORD that Moses did not even believe He could supernaturally make his tongue speak well. Let us clearly learn a lesson here that God longs for us to totally lean upon Him. If He says to us, "I will be with you." Is that not enough? If He says to us, "Did I not form your mouth?" Is that not enough? Oh GOD help us to totally submit to your perfect will in trusting what you do with our lives to be a mouthpiece for you. If you say "GO" then help us to obey quickly and deliver us from unbelief in You!
Exo 4:10-14 ESV
(10) But Moses said to the LORD, "Oh, my Lord, I am not eloquent, either in the past or since You have spoken to Your servant, but I am slow of speech and of tongue."
(11) Then the LORD said to him, "Who has made man's mouth? Who makes him mute, or deaf, or seeing, or blind? Is it not I, the LORD?
(12) Now therefore go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall speak."
(13) But he said, "Oh, my Lord, please send someone else."
(14) Then the anger of the LORD was kindled against Moses and He said, "Is there not Aaron, your brother, the Levite? I know that he can speak well. Behold, he is coming out to meet you, and when he sees you, he will be glad in his heart.
Be blessed with His extravagant and overflowing Love!
Pastors & Psalmist Gary and Rhonda Petzoldt