PRAY FOR THEM!
Mat 5:43-48 ESV
(43) "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
(44) But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
(45) so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
(46) For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?
(47) And if you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same?
(48) You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
You may want to tell someone like it is about their stinking sin and problem, and there is a time for a loving open rebuke, but also a time not to cast your pearls before the swine, lest they turn and trample on you. How do you know when it is the appropriate time for each? Get still and listen to the Voice of the Holy Spirit showing you what the Father says to do.
His will may be for you to simply exercise prayer for them so you can release any temptation to be bitter towards them. Don't be caged in with bitterness when you've been done wrong… pray for them who have despitefully used you. You can do it and it is not based upon how you feel about that person, it is done with faith! Even our faith is the victory that has overcome the world.
1Jn 5:4 ESV
(4) For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world–our faith.
Keep on smiling and loving! No matter what has occurred it is not bigger than God's love!
With His extravagant blessings of His Love to you,
Pastor's & Psalmist Gary and Rhonda Petzoldt